Check out this years event under the "Specialty Camps" tab
"Save The Date" for the annual Fall auction here at camp
1. To provide a year-round outdoor education and recreation center for persons of all ages with developmental and cognitive disabilities.
2. To enhance the ability and self-confidence of people of all ages with developmental and cognitive disabilities.
3. To provide opportunities with the Deaf and Hard of Hearing community for language and cultural expansion, support and education.
4. To educate through "hands-on" outdoor and recreational experiences while meeting individual needs.
5. To facilitate exceptional learning experiences for families, direct care staff, interns, and professionals in the field of developmental and cognitive disabilities.